- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid’s Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on the fellow participating member.
Make in Tawa
Making in Tawa can be anything that can be made in a tawa, ranging from rice, pasta, and noodles. Can be from any cuisine, any course. Tawa refers to the shallow pan, both dosa pan, and shallow sauce pan.
Cooking for One
As the theme says, cook for one. The ingredient list must specify the amount required to cook any dish for a single serve or one person.
The much awaited Thali series finally comes out. This again will feature Indian Cuisine predominantly. However, if any of you want to feature international cuisine, it is most welcome. The basic rule being, the dishes on the thali should compliment each other and not just included to meet the number of dishes criteria. The thalis can be elaborate Indian Festival Thalis or regular Indian Meal Thali. Just 2 to 3 dishes will not count as a thali on a normal basis.
You need to feature One thali for each day, with maximum 2 new posts per day. Rest of the new dishes can be featured in later BM Editions. So we will have 3 new thalis for this theme.
Anything that can be served shot glasses for desserts can be showcased!
Bring them on Burgers!
Yes, I would like to order some burgers, please!
Take one Breakfast Dish and make it 3 different ways.
I thought we should also have some creative thinking happening, and hence this theme. I am hoping lot of you pick this up. The concept is to pick up a Breakfast dish, make it in three different ways. For example: Instead of making Dosa on tawa, make it in different cooking appliances. It can be anything but creative! By Breakfast you can include our Indian Breakfast dishes, Flatbreads etc.
The special feature here is, if you are doing Thali theme, then you get to do this 4th fourth of your own choice. It can be anything you bookmarked or wanted to make or your own other thali dishes as well.
Else as regular bookmark theme, you got to have done all first 3 weeks.