With December comes the Bakethon that I do on Cooking 4 all Seasons. So check out that too if you are interested to do baking all through December.
Meanwhile lets get the themes for BM Dec 2015 out!
Before going into the new themes, here are the links to some of the BM related pages.
I also decided I will be little more strict in handling late posts. I know real life sometimes becomes very tough to manage. However if you know it is going to be so, please do not sign up. I will understand. But if you are signing up, then I expect you to be prompt in posting and reading fellow BM blogs.
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
The 3rd and 4th week of December will be hosted by Priya Srinivasan themed on Party Pleasers - Finger Food. The dishes should be kid approved, finger food suitable for parties. So please think through this and cook!. She will be announcing this on her blog on the Dec 15th.
Special Theme - BM pair