The Blogging Marathon is a monthly event. If you are new to my site and reading this for the first time and would love to join us, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The announcement is always made for the next month on the 1st of each month.
For example, the Announcement for Feb is made in Jan. If you are joining for the first time, then access to the group is given during the last week of Jan.
You can add this group logo to your BM posts.
Below are some rules to be followed:
Entry to the BM group is by Signup.
- Mandatory Signup is for 2 weeks. Can be two consecutive or alternate weeks.
- You cannot take the same themes twice, except for the different Kid's Delight themes.
- Should follow the accepted theme on the days you are doing, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice-based recipes.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- All posts should be accompanied by at least one original picture of the dish posted.
- Should have their BM posts labeled or Tagged as Blogging Marathon.
- Should have Word Verification removed
- Each theme is restricted to only four bloggers on a first come first basis.
- Expected to actively give feedback on others' posts.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating members.
Every month BM is held on these dates
Jan week 1 (2 - 6)
Jan week 2 (9 - 13)
Jan week 3 (16 - 20)
Jan week 4 (23 - 27)
Each month, a complete week will be considered.
One can post any day between Monday to Friday. We will have BM for all 4 weeks with 2 posts under each theme.
Under the taken theme for each week, you have the option of redoing your old post with new content and new pictures.
The 4th Redo theme is for any post of your choice.
Each month will have a theme falling under the below categories
All entries for Kid's Delight theme have to be kid-approved. The dish can be either approved by your kid, your young relatives, your neighbors, or even something that you enjoyed as a kid. Do remember to mention the age group of the kid, so that it becomes easy for others.
Do you want to recreate the up-and-trending recipe currently? Well pick a couple of them and make and enjoy!
You can feature the seasonal produce in the region you are living! This can be country specific.
Festival/ Cultural Holidays
What's the festival or holidays you are observing this month? Well, showcase to us what you are up to!
Each month, we take a tour to visit different country-specific cuisines, so you can opt for this theme if you want to explore that region.
Bookmarked: This can be any recipe of your choice
Redo: This can be any post of your choice.