Cabbage Pakoda or Cabbage Pakora is yet another delicious deep fried snack that can be made with a vegetable.
Even if one doesn’t like cabbage, this pakoda is surely a way one wouldn’t even know is used. We love cabbage pakoda and made it in different ways. While I have Cabbage Pakoda made differently like the plain Cabbage Pakoda, or Cabbage Onion Pakoda, and going to a different level with this Cabbage Fried Rice, Cabbage Pakoda no doubt is a sinful snack.
With my love for all pakodas, this is yet another easy one to make. This is for the day 2 of Deep Fried love under BM#95.
2 cups Cabbage shredded
Salt to taste
1 cup Besan / Gram Flour
1/4 cup Rice Flour
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
2 nos Green Chillies chopped
Handful Curry Leaves
Handful Coriander Leaves
1 tbsp Hot Oil
Cooking Oil for deep frying
Wash and shred the cabbage as thin juliennes
Add the flours, salt, spice powders, herbs, along with hot oil.
Combine everything well and sprinkle water just enough for everything to bind well.
Heat a kadai with oil and when hot, deep fry in batches.
Drain to a kitchen towel and serve hot.
Cabbage Pakoda | How to make Cabbage Pakora
- 2 cups Cabbage shredded
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Besan / Gram Flour
- 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 nos Green Chillies chopped
- Handful Curry Leaves
- Handful Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Hot Oil
- Cooking Oil for deep frying
- Wash and shred the cabbage as thin juliennes
- Add the flours, salt, spice powders, herbs, along with hot oil.
- Combine everything well and sprinkle water just enough for everything to bind well.
- Heat a kadai with oil and when hot, deep fry in batches.
- Drain to a kitchen towel and serve hot.