Microwave Double Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Sugar Can increase to 1 cup
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Apple Puree blended with 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Melted Unsalted Butter
- 2 to 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Shredded Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Dark and Regular Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Regular Chocolate Chips for topping
How to make the Muffins
- In a bowl, fluff the flour along with baking soda, sugar, cocoa powder.
- Add in the melted butter, apple puree, chocolate chips, mix gently.
- Next, add the grated zucchini and mix. In the beginning, you will feel that liquid is not enough. However, once you combine everything the batter will be loose.
- Grease a muffin tray and fill to half. Microwave for a minute and again for 30 secs.
- Let it sit for another 2 to 3 mins before removing.