Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 22
Chocolate Pista Rolls
- 1 cup Khoya / Kova
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Pista Powder
- Ghee to grease your hand
How to make the Chocolate Pista Rolls
- Crumble the kova in a thick bottom pan. Then, add milk powder, condensed milk and cook at medium heat.
- When it starts melting, continue cooking for another 5-6 minutes, it will form like dough.
- Remove 1/3 of this dough and add pista powder to it. Grease your hand with ghee and mix well, leave it in the fridge for 15 mins. Then, roll this into cylindrical shape and leave it the fridge for 15 minutes.
- With the remaining 3/4 of the dough, add 2 tbsp of cocoa powder and greasing your hand with ghee mix well.
- Roll this into a rectangle making sure the height is the same length of pista roll.
- Keep the pista roll on one end and roll it tightly with the chocolate roll. Refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes and then slice it.