Eggless Mini Chocolate Chip Muffin combines the flavours of dark chocolate chips with vanilla flavours. This is a great portion control and makes a great snack as this is made in mini muffin trays.
I got this mini muffin tray during my last US trip and wasn't sure if the tray will fit my oven. I was so happy when I was able to use and love baking it directly in the muffin mould than having liners.
Step by Step Pictures for baking Eggless Mini Chocolate Chip Muffin
Eggless Mini Chocolate Chip Muffin
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch Salt
- 1/3 cup Curds / Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Essence Few Drops
- Preheat oven to 185°C.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, curds, vanilla and oil aong with chocolate chips.
- Add 1/2 cup milk and mix well. Then add the remaining milk and combine.
- Grease the mini muffins with butter, drop the batter to 3/4th and bake at 185C for 12 mins
- Check and serve warm. This stores well for couple of days when refigerated.
- Warm before serving.