Eggless Mini Chocolate Chip Muffin combines the flavours of dark chocolate chips with vanilla flavours. This is a great portion control and makes a great snack as this is made in mini muffin trays.
I got this mini muffin tray during my last US trip and wasn't sure if the tray will fit my oven. I was so happy when I was able to use and love baking it directly in the muffin mould than having liners.
This goes to my Kid's Delight event, guest hosted by Gayathri, who wants all Mini Baked Goodies. This is for BM#72 week 3.
Step by Step Pictures for baking Eggless Mini Chocolate Chip Muffin
Eggless Mini Chocolate Chip Muffin
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch Salt
- 1/3 cup Curds / Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Essence Few Drops
- Preheat oven to 185°C.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, curds, vanilla and oil aong with chocolate chips.
- Add 1/2 cup milk and mix well. Then add the remaining milk and combine.
- Grease the mini muffins with butter, drop the batter to 3/4th and bake at 185C for 12 mins
- Check and serve warm. This stores well for couple of days when refigerated.
- Warm before serving.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
Rafeeda - The Big Sweet Tooth says
I too have a mini muffin pan which I am yet to use.... hehe... looks lovely...
Those mini muffins look so moist and fluffy and just perfect for portion control.
Priya Suresh says
Those mini muffins looks simply awesome and super fluffy.
Veena Krishnakumar says
These look so so cute and fluffy
Looks so soft & moist, would love to grab one.
Sandhya Ramakrishnan says
Love the texture of the muffins Valli and I always use my mini pan to make the muffins as we end up eating a bunch without feeling guilty.
[email protected] says
Lovely muffins Valli!! I like how they are mini and forces portion control. Else, I can devour a dozen of the large ones :p
Harini-Jaya R says
The mini ones look so cute, right? My older one baked about 48 of these mini cupcakes for her friend's party.
NIce and soft muffins.