Eggless Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie is a decadent brownie that's baked with three different chocolate flavours. For a Chocoholic like us, this is literally heaven. Only I know how much I had to struggle to keep this getting baked properly and not attacked by the kids before it could be baked.
I am late in posting this and almost didn't manage. I was inspired by this and wanted to try something similar. I had to bake it longer to get a firm brownie and I have not even tasted it yet. Will update the post with more pictures once I slice it tomorrow.
Step by Step Pictures for baking Eggless Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Triple Chocolate Eggless Fudge Brownie
- 1 & 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 & 2/3 cup Sugar granulated
- 3/4 cup Butter at room temp
- 1/2 cup Curds / Yogurt
- 1 & 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Compond coarsely chopped
- Vanilla extract few drops
- Have butter at room temperature, if you are removing from fridge, then MW for 30 secs.
- Take the butter in a bowl, add the sugar, curds and whisk well. Then add the baking powder and whisk again. Leave it aside for 5 mins.
- Then add cocoo powder, flour, 2/3 cups milk, dark chocolate chips and combine gently.Then add the remaining 2/3 cup milk and combine everything.
- Line a parchment paper to a 8*8 square baking tray.
- Preheat the oven at 185 C
- Transfer the batter into the tray and bake at 185 C for 30 mins.
- Then check and bake at 170 C for another 20 mins.