Bread Pizza has always been a childhood delight, ok teenage delight. I started my cooking by making pizzas and there were times I used to make almost every other day. Those pizzas will forever remain fresh in memory. The aroma that comes out while it is baking in the oven, while I was eagerly waiting out it, checking for the time. Peeping inside to see if it is done. Wow, wish those days are back here again. Anyway when days turned fast, making them from the scratch was not anymore possible, I found the next best thing possible. I made pizzas from bread. It turns out in flat 1 min when you have the cheese grated and sauce ready on hand.
And I was very happy when I knew that Konda loves this. This has come to my rescue many a hurry mornings when I had to make breakfast for her. She is bored with the usual stuff and I am challenged to find the right one. When once I introduced this to her, she was simply elated. So I try to make these at least once a week. It makes a real healthy breakfast for a growing child. Of course, she likes this any time I give her. So this gets made quite a number of times. When a glass of fresh lime juice there is nothing better than this combination!
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1 cube Cheese grated
- 4 tsp Tomato Sauce
- Pepper for garnishing
- You can use any type of bread you have. I normally use the sliced bread.
- Fresh slices can be used as such. Or you can toast it with butter.
- Heat a pan with little butter. Toast the slices on one side till its crispy.
- Remove and spread the tomato sauce all over it.
- Grate the cheese cube and spread the cheese over the sauce.
- Microwave the slices for a 1 min or till the cheese gets melted.
- Remove and sprinkle a wee bit of pepper, since it’s for kids, make sure its just a wee bit.
- Serve with any fresh juice for a perfect and healthy breakfast.