For making this bark, I just about used what was left with me. Which meant using up all my milk compounds.
Chocolate Nut Bark
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Chocolate Chip
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 2 tbsp Mix of the above chocolate chips for topping
How to make the Chocolate Barks
- To roast the almonds, in a microwave safe vessel, take the chopped almonds and microwave for a minute. Let it rest and again microwave for a minute.
- Let it rest for some more time. The almonds become very crispy.
- For the chocolate tempering, chop and take all the chocolate together in a microwave safe vessel. Microwave for a minute, and stir well and again do for a minute. Not more than a minute as chocolate might get burnt.
- When you find that chocolate has all melted, remove and whisk well to temper. As you continue doing it, you will find the gloss appearing on the top.
- At this stage, add the roasted almond, raisin, chocolate chips, saving handful of each for the final garnish.
- Mix everything together and transfer to a tray coated with butter paper. Garnish with the saved up topping on top. Freeze for couple of hours.
- Break and enjoy!