Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 35
For the Pizza Base
- 1 & 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- Water for kneading as required
For the topping
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Condensed Milk
How to make the Pizza
To make the base
- Proof the yeast by adding warm water, sugar to the instant yeast, keep it covered aside for 10 mins. It will froth up.
- In a bowl, take the flour, add the yeast, salt and enough water to knead to a soft dough. Keep it covered and let it rise. It takes about 2 hrs in this current weather.
- Once the dough doubles its quantity, punch it again and mix in olive oil and let it rise again.
For making the topping
- In a microwave bowl, take the chocolate chips and add condensed milk. Microwave for 2 mins and stir well. Check after a min and if it's not melted, microwave again for a min. The chips and condensed milk gets done by 2 mins.
- In a deep pan, press down the dough and bake for 15 mins or till done. Once the base is baked, remove, top it with chocolate sauce, top it with more chocolate chips and bake again for 2 -3 mins.
- Serve hot after slicing.
Prep for topping - 10 mins
Baking Time - 15 mins