Chokladbullar or Chokladbollar or Havregrynskugler is a Swedish No-Bake Oats & Chocolate Balls made with just 4 ingredients that can be made very quickly and in no time.
When I picked up this theme on All round shape dishes are Ladoos, I wanted to make this No Cook Chocolate Truffle. This is a Swedish dish very popular and that which can be made so quickly. I was hesitant to let my boys know that I used oats in this, however, they loved it so much that they wanted to make it themselves. They didn’t even mind that it had oats in t and wanted to make it the very next day itself.
Since the traditional version of this chocolate truffle is finally rolled over coconut, I only made that with just two. Rest of the truffles were rolled over with cocoa powder and everything got over the same day. I was inspired by this recipe and have been so glad I made it.
Step by Step Pictures to make No Bake Chocolate Truffles
Chokladbullar | Havregrynskugler | No-bake Oata & Chocolate Treats
- 1 cup Oats rolled
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 Butter soft
- 2 to 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Coconut Desiccated sugar sprinkles or pearl sugar, to decorate
- Blend the oats to a fine powder and transfer to a bowl.
- Powder sugar and add to the oats, add cocoa powder along with soft butter
- Mix everything well to bind. Refrigerate till it becomes little hard.
- Roll over coconut, sprinkles etc as per your choice.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM