We are starting the third week of BM#53 and for the next three days I will be featuring dishes that you can indulge guilt free. Yes the theme calls for dishes that are totally healthy and yet has the same punch! In this theme, one has to replace all the refined ingredients with healthy options.
For today’s recipe, I replaced All purpose flour with Wheat flour. So ensure the cake tastes better, I used cocoa powder and served with chocolate chips.
Would you believe that none were able to recognize what actually went in? Even the boys, because this had chocolate in it, devoured without a word. I haven’t told them what it was made with. Not that they understand, yet I don’t want to take chances.
Rest of them know, and they were so surprised that this cake was made with wheat flour. It did have that slight sticky taste, however they said the cocoa overtook. To make it even more quick, I made it single serve and in microwave. Microwaving this cake is little tricky as you got to really check with short spurts. Still it does help a lot in getting you quick desserts!
And don’t forget to check out the 2 Ingredient Ice Cream as well!
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
Eggless Chocolate Atta Microwave Cake
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- 4 tbsp Atta / Whole Wheat Flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 to 4 tbsp Curds
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Ganache for garnish
How to make Eggless Chocolate Atta Microwave Cake
- In a bowl, mix in the atta along with sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, curds and olive oil. Mix everything together and slowly add the water to get a dropping consistency.
- Transfer to a Microwave safe mug and microwave for 2 mins. Then, again microwave for a minute. Check and again microwave for another minute.
- It took me totally 4 minutes for the cake to be done.
- Garnish with ganache and chocolate chips before serving.