And don't forget to check out the 2 Ingredient Ice Cream as well!
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
Eggless Chocolate Atta Microwave Cake
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- 4 tbsp Atta / Whole Wheat Flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 - 4 tbsp Curds
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Ganache for garnish
How to make Eggless Chocolate Atta Microwave Cake
- In a bowl, mix in the atta along with sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, curds and olive oil. Mix everything together and slowly add the water to get a dropping consistency.
- Transfer to a Microwave safe mug and microwave for 2 mins. Then, again microwave for a minute. Check and again microwave for another minute.
- It took me totally 4 minutes for the cake to be done.
- Garnish with ganache and chocolate chips before serving.