Eggless Orange Tea Cake is a delicious cake made using fresh Oranges and Orange Marmalade. I have another Orange Tutti Frutti Cake that we all enjoyed and this one joins the Tea Cake club
This is part of the day 2 of Seasonal Special of BM#71
Step by Step Pictures for Eggless Orange Tea Cake
Eggless Orange Tea Cake
- 1 & 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 3/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Orange Marmalade
- In a bowl take the condensed milk, add melted butter, fresh orange juice, orange marmalade, and blend well.
- Next add the baking powder and baking soda, whisk and let it stand for 5 mins. Then add the flour and gently fold in.
- Preheat the oven at 185 C. Line a baking loaf with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the tin and pat it down. The batter will be on the thicker side, so using a spatula scoop into the baking tin.
- Bake for 30 mins at 185 C
- Let it stand for 10 minutes before slicing.