Paneer Pav Bhaji Sandwich is a delicious breakfast dish for kids as they love paneer stuffed in crispy bread slices.
These paneer pav bhaji sandwich are cooked with pav bhaji masala along with sandwich masala and is so delicious that you can't stop with just one! The bread is toasted crispy with butter and toasted to crisp texture stuffed with paneer pieces.
My kids are paneer crazy and so enjoyed these sandwiches so much. You just have so many different ways to spice up these sandwiches. If you like cheese, you can add cheese to it too. Similar sandwiches that are delicious with cheese and sandwich masala are these Grilled Potato Cheese Sandwich.
Sandwiches are always an easy breakfast you can fix for kids' breakfast. Especially when you stuff with paneer, kids will love it. I make these sandwiches with different flavours.
We are on the final day of Brighten your Breakfast theme with different dishes and I have managed to share with some of my favorite dishes.
PIN this for Later!
Step By Step Pictures
Ingredients used in making Sandwich
Paneer is the main ingredient for this sandwich spiced with pav bhaji masala along with sandwich masala.
Spice the stuffing with chili powder, sandwich masala and pav bhaji masala.
With butter toasted the bread slices are very crispy.
The green chutney used in this makes all the difference and it is a spicy sandwich. This makes a delicious sandwich for breakfast.
Paneer Pav Bhaji Sandwich
For the Sandwich
- 4 no Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Mint Chutney as required
For the Stuffing
- 1 cup Paneer
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Sandwich Masala
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- Salt to Taste
- Heat a nonstick pan with butter and toss the paneer and season with salt, red chili powder, cumin powder.
- Next, add the pav bhaji masala and adjust the spices.
- To assemble the sandwich, heat a tawa
- Apply the butter on both sides of the bread.
- On one slice, spread the green chutney and sprinkle the sandwich masala over this slice.
- On the other slice, spread the butter, spread the spiced paneer, and cover this with the slice that has the chutney spread.
- Toast this to crispy by cooking on a hot, low heated tawa for few minutes on both sides.
- Slice and serve with ketchup.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM#113