Sanna Pakora ~ Sindhi Special | How to Make Sanna Pakora | Indian Cooking Challenge - July
- 1 cup Onions diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup Gram Flour
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Aanardana / Dry Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 2 medium Green Chillies finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Powder as per taste
- Coriander Leaves finely chopped handful
- A pinch Baking Soda
- Cooking Oil for frying
How to make the Sanna Pakora
- Mix all the ingredients except cooking oil for frying and make a thick batter.
- Add a tsp of hot cooking oil to this batter, mix well.
- Heat a kadai with cooking oil for deep frying.
- Take a spoon full of this mixture and slide gently into the hot oil, repeat for the whole mixture.
- Fry them on medium flame till almost done.
- Drain out using a slotted spatula, let it cool and immediately break the fried pakora further into small pieces.
- Fry again till dark golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.