Take the butter in a non stick bowl.
Melt it at 1 melt.
In a bowl, take 1 tsp corn flour
Add 2 tbsp All purpose flour
Add 1 tsp Baking Soda
Next goes 1 tsp of Cocoa powder
Add the melted butter to the bowl.
I used some bitter sweet choco chunks
Melted it for 1 min at microwave.
Then add 2 tbsp curds/yogurt tot the bowl
Next goes 2 tsp of cooking oil.
Mix everything together but not very briskly
As I said I added the sugar finally!..
This was mug I used.
Grease the mug with butter, pour the batter
Peddu and Chinnu enjoyed it very much. I was trilled to get a quick dessert in as short as 5 mins.
Eggless Chocolate Cake in Mug in 1 minute
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 2 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Curds / Yogurt
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- 4 pieces Bitter Sweet Chocolate chunks
Method to prepare
- In a bowl, shift the dry ingredients and keep it aside.
- Melt the butter in a bowl. Melt the chocolate chunks too.
- To the dry flours, add the melted butter, curds, cooking oil and mix well. Finally add the melted chocolate.
- Grease a mug and pour the prepared batter.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes before enjoying it.
- I served chocolate sauce over it.