Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
2 Minutes Microwave Drinking Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Chunks
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 & 1/2 tbsp Drinking Chocolate
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 to 3 tbsp Chocolate Chunks, White and Milk
How to make Drinking Chocolate Brownie
- In the Microwave Mug, add the flour, drinking chocolate and fluff well.
- Next, add the chocolate chunks, and combine. Now add the melted butter and mix.
- Depending on the consistency, add the milk and make sure your batter is not hard. You can add little bit more depending on the consistency.
- Microwave on high for a minute, check and again Microwave for another minute.
- I microwave for only 2 mins and it was done.
- Serve with chocolate sauce or icing sugar sprinkled on top.
- The batter as such is not very sweet, the chocolate chunks surely help. However, if you want you can add some sugar.
- I served with chocolate sauce, so on the whole it was super delicious.
- If you want cake like texture, add 1/2 tsp Baking Soda.