For the final day of BM#57, Cooking in a Mug, I again made a dessert in Microwave. While this dish can be cooked in convection mode as well, I resort to microwave as it hardly takes time to get the final dish.
I am so fascinated with this Cooking in Mug dishes and I bought about 10 different MW Mugs just for this theme. I hardly ever shop and if its one thing I detest, its shopping. Though in the past, I had enjoyed an interlude of shopping for the blog.
Knowing that I am online all the time, one might say I do online shopping . No I don’t, for the simple reason that I like to actually see what I am buying. There have been some exceptions in recent times to this statement. These mugs were ordered online and I was kind of disappointed because these ended up being so tall. I imagined a shorter mugs, and was fantasying on an dome for my mug cakes.
Now with the single serve concept, my cakes would hardly reach the top. In between, I used about 2 serving and baked in a single mug and the cake sort of had a dome. The kids were not happy that I was slicing their mug cake.
Anyway to cut the story short, I had thought of different flavours for my Mug Cakes apart from different dishes to be baked in a Mug. As it always seem to end, the series ended up being a series on Chocolate! You can question me, ‘Why, why!”. Sorry unfortunately, my premium customers only demand Chocolate!
Infact, I am dreading the time when they will get over chocolate. God help me!
These mug treats are very quick and you can dig into it no time as the entire process takes only less than 5 mins.
So sending it to my Anniversary Party for Kid’s Delight, celebrating 7 years of Spice your Life!
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
2 Minutes Microwave Drinking Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Chunks
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 & 1/2 tbsp Drinking Chocolate
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 to 3 tbsp Chocolate Chunks, White and Milk
How to make Drinking Chocolate Brownie
- In the Microwave Mug, add the flour, drinking chocolate and fluff well.
- Next, add the chocolate chunks, and combine. Now add the melted butter and mix.
- Depending on the consistency, add the milk and make sure your batter is not hard. You can add little bit more depending on the consistency.
- Microwave on high for a minute, check and again Microwave for another minute.
- I microwave for only 2 mins and it was done.
- Serve with chocolate sauce or icing sugar sprinkled on top.
- The batter as such is not very sweet, the chocolate chunks surely help. However, if you want you can add some sugar.
- I served with chocolate sauce, so on the whole it was super delicious.
- If you want cake like texture, add 1/2 tsp Baking Soda.