I noted the recipe down, I had to get most of the things but they were easy to find and some replaced with what I had. Peddu and Chinnu were keenly observing what I was doing. The moment the clicking was done, they came with plates to taste the macaroni.
Though Chinnu didn't like it, Peddu liked and went on to complete the plate. Looks like both of them have different tastes. This does get done in minutes if you are doing it in Microwave.
I am giving both the original recipe and what I have modified for reference.
Creamy 4 Cheese Macaroni
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 2 2/3 cup Milk Low Fat 1%
- 3/4 cup Fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 oz Processed American cheese
- 6 c Macaroni
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 c Melba toast -- onion flvr : crushed I used regular one
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Take the Macroni in a bowl of water and micro for 5 mins or till its well cooked.
- Place flour in microwave pan, add milk stirring until blended. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add cheeses, micro for 2 min or until cheese melts. remove from heat.
- Stir in macaroni and salt. Spoon mixture into another mw pan and coated. Combine crushed toasts and butter in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
- Sprinkle over macaroni bake 3 min until bubbly.