The cupcakes surely turned out so well and I loved the walnut taste as well.
I also pack this to Sandhya, who is hosting my Kid’s Delight, themed on Holiday special Recipes.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
Eggless Dark Chocolate Walnut Cupcake
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Thick Curds / Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar increase to 1 cup if you want a sweeter cupcake
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
For the walnut crumble
- 2 tbsp Chopped Walnut Kernels
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar
How to make the Cupcake
- In a bowl, sift the flour and cocoa powder, keep it aside.
- In another bowl, cream the curds, sugar till well mixed, then add the baking powder, baking soda. Mix everything well and keep it aside.
- Allow to stand for 3 - 4 mins for the mixture to foam up. Add the olive oil and gently blend.
- Next, add the flour cocoa mix, and gently blend everything well. Be sure not to over blend.
- Pre-heat the oven at 185 C and line the cupcakes.
- Fill till 3/4 cup with batter and top with walnut and sugar.
- Bake at 185 C for 15 mins. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.