Eggless Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies is a delicious mix of brown sugar and a combination of semi sweet chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips.
I wanted to make it fully with just brown sugar but changed it in the last moment to halve it by using regular powdered sugar. I made this batch along with the brownies and it was liked much by the boys. Since Chinnu didn’t like the brookies much as it was a bit soft, he feasted on these cookies.
I baked it in time for their school snacks though hardly anything was remaining by the time the Sunday got over. I will have to bake some more if I have to plan again for tomorrow. I know there are so many chocolate cookies already, however, as I have already said, each one comes with some change and that becomes a new recipe for me. After all, how can a chocolate chip cookie differ!
This is for the BM#81, week 2 for Cookies for your Sweet Tooth.
Eggless Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 6 tbsp Butter Softened
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Sugar powdered
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1.5 tbsp Milk
- A Pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chip
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chip
- In a bowl, take the soft butter along with brown sugar and sugar. Cream well.
- Then, add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Add the Semi Sweet Chocolate Chip and milk and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 C.
- On a lined baking tray, scoop out small balls, flatten the top and place the dark chocolate chip on all cookies.
- Bake for 10 mins or till done. Do not bake for more than 15 mins in total.
- The cookies will harden once it cools down.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM