Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 45
Microwave Milk Fudge
- 4 cups Milk Powder
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 tsp Powdered Sugar
How to make the Milk Fudge
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the milk powder, cream and sugar. Mix well and microwave for 5 - 6 mins.
- Remove and using a spatula, combine everything well. Microwave again for 2 mins.
- Once done, mix well. Pour this on a greased plate.
- Mix the cocoa powder and sugar. Combine well and sprinkle well on the milk fudge.
- Melt the choco chip and pour on the cocoa powder. Using a fork, swirl on the top.
- Let it set in the refrigerator.
- Depending on how long you microwave, the fudge will harden.
- Once it hardens, cut into small pieces.