Quick Kadai Paneer as the name says is the quickest way to make a tasty and easy side dish for chapati. We only need 15 to 20 mins to prepare this dish.
Q is always the tough letter to crack while doing the A to Z Challenge. I decided to go with the adjective usage as I didn't want too many replacements that happen when we plan for this letter.
In this A to Z Side Dish series, it is Quick Kadai Paneer for Q. The other version of Kadai Paneer is always a hit.
Paneer is our favorite ingredient and I have so many dishes made with it. A whole lot of Paneer Recipes on C4AS and Paneer collection, Paneer Gravies, and snacks with Paneer is my kids' favorite choice anytime!
PIN This Quick Kadai Paneer for Later!
Step By Step Pictures for making Quick Kadai Paneer
Heat a nonstick pan with oil, saute the onions.
Next, add the finely chopped capsicum, slit green chilies. Capsicum takes about 5 mins on low flame to get a little soft.
Now add carrot and beans and toss everything again.
Add all the spice powders along with salt. Mix well and sprinkle few drops of water.
Finally, when after 5 to 7 mins later when the vegetables turn soft add the cubed paneer to the pan.
Toss everything together.
A quick side dish that only needs 10 to 15 mins to prepare.
Quick Kadai Paneer ~ Side dish for Chapati
- 1.5 cup Paneer cubed
- 1/4 cup Onions
- 1/2 cup Capsicum I used red and green
- 1/2 cup Mixed Vegetables Carrots, Beans
- 2 Green Chilies
- Salt to taste
- A Pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- Heat a nonstick pan with oil, saute the onions.
- Next, add the finely chopped capsicum. slit green chilies and cook on low flame for the capsicum to get cooked for 5 mins.
- Now add carrot and beans and toss everything again.
- Add all the spice powders along with salt. Mix well and sprinkle few drops of water.
- When the vegetables are cooked a bit, add the cubed paneer.
- Toss everything together.
- This side dish takes only about 10 to 15 mins to get done.