I just realized that I opted to do two more weeks of Chocolate and wonder how it will be enjoyed by the kids!
1 Minute Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- A Pinch Salt
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips few for garnish
How to make 1 Minute Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
- In the mug, add the peanut butter chips, Microwave for 30 Secs.
- Then, into the same mug, add all the dry ingredients and blend together. Next, add the wet ingredients and combine well.
- Microwave for a minute, the cake should be done, else rest for a minute and cook for 10 more secs.
Microwave cooking always needs the batter to be more moist than other wise.