Chocolate Cake Pudding is one of the easiest dishes I made for myself. With chocolate cake crumbs, dark chocolate ganache and a dose of condensed milk, this is a dessert overload.
This dish happened in a flat one minute to get assembled and devoured in next 5 mins. I still had some Chocolate Condensed Milk Cake left over and I decided I would make some pudding with it and enjoy for a breakfast. Yes, for breakfast.
So this was the simplest dish you can start your day with. While I have been overthinking too much on what Warm winter dish I could make that my kids would enjoy, as we hardly have a winter nor a dish that is particular for it.
Anyway, the idea was to dish out warm, delicious dishes. And this chocolate pudding surely met the criteria. We are starting the new year with a new BM Edition#96, for week 1, it is going to be Kids Delight, Winter Warmers.
Chocolate Cake Pudding
- 1 cup Chocolate Cake Crumbs
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- Water as required to mix
- 2 tsp Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Dark Chocolate Ganache
- In a bowl, mix the cornflour with water and make a smooth liquid.
- In a microwave safe bowl, crumble the cake and pout the cornflour water.
- On this, pour 1 tsp condensed milk and 1 tbsp ganache.
- Microwave for 30 seconds twice.
- Once done, top it with remaining condensed milk and dark chocolate ganache.
- Serve right away.