Chocolate Cake Pudding is one of the easiest dishes I made for myself. With chocolate cake crumbs, dark chocolate ganache, and a dose of condensed milk, this is a dessert overload.
This dish happened in a flat one minute to get assembled and devoured in the next 5 mins. I still had some Chocolate Condensed Milk Cake leftover and I decided I would make some pudding with it and enjoy it for a breakfast. Yes, for breakfast.
So this was the simplest dish you can start your day with. While I have been overthinking too much on what Warm winter dish I could make that my kids would enjoy, as we hardly have a winter nor a dish that is particular for it.
Anyway, the idea was to dish out warm, delicious dishes. And this Pudding surely met the criteria. We are starting the new year with a new BM Edition#96, for week 1, it is going to be Kids Delight, Winter Warmers.
Similar to Chocolate Cake Pudding, Other Puddings you can try!
- Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Soufflé
- Eggless Chocolate Pudding
- Bahraini Bread Pudding
- Cocoa Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate Pudding
- Rømmegrøt ~ Norwegian Pudding
This warm delicious pudding is not only easy and quick to make, but this is also so yummy!
PIN This for Later Chocolate Cake Pudding
Chocolate Cake Pudding
- 1 cup Chocolate Cake Crumbs
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- Water as required to mix
- 2 tsp Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Dark Chocolate Ganache
- In a bowl, mix the cornflour with water and make a smooth liquid.
- In a microwave safe bowl, crumble the cake and pout the cornflour water.
- On this, pour 1 tsp condensed milk and 1 tbsp ganache.
- Microwave for 30 seconds twice.
- Once done, top it with remaining condensed milk and dark chocolate ganache.
- Serve right away.