So we are starting our second week of BM#62, with No Tomato Recipes
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
No Tomato Palak Paneer
- 2 cups Palak / Spinach Leaves puree
- 2 medium Green Chilies
- 1 cup Paneer Cubes
- 2 medium Onion
- 3/4 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil + Butter
How to make the gravy
- Wash and blanch the greens. In rolling boil water, soak the greens. Remove and grind with green chilies to a puree.
- Heat a nonstick pan with cooking oil, saute the onions till brown. Now, add the ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Next, add the palak puree along with the spice powders and bring them to boil. Add water as required and simmer.
- Fry the paneer cubes in butter and add along with the butter to the simmering gravy.
- Cook for 5 to 7 mins and switch off.
- Serve with rotis or rice.