Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffle is a quick and easy one you can make with just 4 ingredients for your Diwali Party. These are intense and addictive truffles.
When I was planning for Diwali Sweets, I didn't want to select Indian Sweets. Kids don't like sweets and we will end up consuming them. Inspiration for these truffles came from Instagram Story.
We use the same proportion to make different recipes. I know as fudge truffles these make a great festival snack! Made a few of these truffles for the clicks. I took the rest for my colleagues. They were blown away by the taste and the intense chocolate flavour!
Finally. I made sure I mellowed the dark chocolate by adding some milk chocolate, even then others felt it was too dark chocolaty and still loved it. I would've loved to have some nuts included, skipped it as my kids don't like it.
This is for my second day of Diwali Sweets, hope you all make and enjoy!
PIN This Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffle for Later
Step By Step Pictures for making Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffle
Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffles
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate Compound
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Compound
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- Cocoa Powder as required
- Chop and take the chocolate compound in a microwave safe bowl and melt in 30 sec intervals.
- Whisk well using a spatula and add condensed milk.
- When you beat it, the whole mix gets solid, however, if you wish you can still microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Allow the mix to cool down and settle.
- Make medium sized truffles, rollover cocoa powder and let it set.