For the final day of 3 Ingredients, I have another Truffle. As I said without much thinking I ended up selecting truffles for all three days. There is not much that I can do when my kids only want chocolate. I guess after the April lack of chocolate, they are in with a vengeance. I don’t mind giving in as I have a whole lot of chocolate stocked
This Oreo Nutella Truffle is very quick and easy to make. The preparation hardly takes more than 5 to 7 mins, the freezing part about 10 mins. You have the truffle ready to dig in. I decorated with chocolate and colourful sprinkles to make it more attractive.
I have another 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles that’s prepared with chocolates. Since my boys are very fond of Oreo Biscuits, I thought this will be another favorite way to enjoy.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
Easy Oreo Nutella Truffle
- 5 to 7 nos Oreo Biscuits
- 2 to 3 tbsp Nutella Spread
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Compound
- Sprinkles for decoration
How to make the Truffles
- In a mixer, take the oreo biscuits, crumble and pulse to get a fine powder. Transfer to a bowl first add 2 tbsp of Nutella and mix well. If you are able to form a ball, make the mixture into a small ball. Else, add some more Nutella and continue.
- Divide and make balls of the mixture, freeze for 5 mins.
- Once ready, microwave the white chocolate for 30 secs to a minute, drop the frozen balls and coat well. Remove using a fork and drop the sprinkles on top.
- Freeze for another 10 mins and serve right away.