For the final day of 3 Ingredients, I have another Truffle. As I said without much thinking I ended up selecting truffles for all three days. There is not much that I can do when my kids only want chocolate. I guess after the April lack of chocolate, they are in with a vengeance. I don't mind giving in as I have a whole lot of chocolate stocked
This Oreo Nutella Truffle is very quick and easy to make. The preparation hardly takes more than 5 to 7 mins, the freezing part about 10 mins. You have the truffle ready to dig in. I decorated with chocolate and colourful sprinkles to make it more attractive.
I have another 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles that's prepared with chocolates. Since my boys are very fond of Oreo Biscuits, I thought this will be another favorite way to enjoy.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
Easy Oreo Nutella Truffle
- 5 to 7 nos Oreo Biscuits
- 2 to 3 tbsp Nutella Spread
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Compound
- Sprinkles for decoration
How to make the Truffles
- In a mixer, take the oreo biscuits, crumble and pulse to get a fine powder. Transfer to a bowl first add 2 tbsp of Nutella and mix well. If you are able to form a ball, make the mixture into a small ball. Else, add some more Nutella and continue.
- Divide and make balls of the mixture, freeze for 5 mins.
- Once ready, microwave the white chocolate for 30 secs to a minute, drop the frozen balls and coat well. Remove using a fork and drop the sprinkles on top.
- Freeze for another 10 mins and serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Mention @spicingyourlife_ or tag #spicingyourlife_!
Nalini's Kitchen says
Interesting truffles with Oreo cookies,looks so tempting with white chocolate.
Priya Suresh says
My god, this truffles is a real torture.
Oh my! Thats a delicious treat for sure!
Varadas Kitchen says
A novel way to use Oreo cookies. The white chocolate coating looks awesome.
Pavani N says
Wow, your truffles with the white chocolate coating look amazing. Loved all your dishes this week. They are great as edible gifts too.
vaishali sabnani says
Wow these truffles look amazing , would love to dig in .
Gayathri Kumar says
Love the combination of the ingredients you have chosen. The truffles look amazing..
Harini-Jaya R says
Interesting ingredients for these cute bites.
Sandhya Ramakrishnan says
Very interesting treat with oreos. I would love these as I love oreo cookies 🙂
Priya Srinivasan says
Ah sinful ! Have a box of oreo left after the cakes. Will try these!!