Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM
Easy Oreo Nutella Truffle
- 5 to 7 nos Oreo Biscuits
- 2 to 3 tbsp Nutella Spread
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Compound
- Sprinkles for decoration
How to make the Truffles
- In a mixer, take the oreo biscuits, crumble and pulse to get a fine powder. Transfer to a bowl first add 2 tbsp of Nutella and mix well. If you are able to form a ball, make the mixture into a small ball. Else, add some more Nutella and continue.
- Divide and make balls of the mixture, freeze for 5 mins.
- Once ready, microwave the white chocolate for 30 secs to a minute, drop the frozen balls and coat well. Remove using a fork and drop the sprinkles on top.
- Freeze for another 10 mins and serve right away.