Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 46
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
How to make the Dark Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- In a thick bottom pan, take all the ingredients, except the walnuts and heat on a low flame.
- Cook, stirring frequently, till the mixture becomes thick and fudge like and begins to leave the sides of the pan. Turn off the fire.
- Allow to cool, add the cream, mix well. Again, microwave for 3 - 4 mins.
- Add the walnuts and mix well.
- Line a plate and transfer to it. Let it set before cutting it into pieces.
- Cool fully and store in an air-tight container.