Can’t believe we are starting the final week of the BM# 46, but then we are here already! I will be making Christmas special dishes. Festival season is not complete without chocolates, so it was Chocolate fudge that I made. Yea I know you must be wondering how many versions I will be making. I will say it’s not enough when it comes to chocolate at home.
When I was boiling the chocolate mix, Konda came out of her bath and having her eyes closed and said she was feeling as if she stepped into chocolate heaven. Instead of feeling her soap fragrance, all she could smell was chocolate. I saw her brothers following her right away. Well even I was intoxicated by the aroma that was coming out.
Dark chocolate took this to a different level all together! I have so many versions of Chocolate Fudge, one more to enjoy! This was inspired by this recipe.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 46
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
How to make the Dark Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- In a thick bottom pan, take all the ingredients, except the walnuts and heat on a low flame.
- Cook, stirring frequently, till the mixture becomes thick and fudge like and begins to leave the sides of the pan. Turn off the fire.
- Allow to cool, add the cream, mix well. Again, microwave for 3 - 4 mins.
- Add the walnuts and mix well.
- Line a plate and transfer to it. Let it set before cutting it into pieces.
- Cool fully and store in an air-tight container.