Xacuti Aloo Cheese Sandwich is a cheesy fusion sandwich made with potato spiced with Xacuti Masala sandwiched with cheese. This makes a quick and interesting breakfast dish.
When I came to X in the series of A to Z Indian Breakfast Dishes, I was thinking for quite some time wondering what I can make that will fit the X factor of the series. In the past, I have made different fusion dishes with the Xacuti Masala Powder that I have already made in two different types. The Xacuti Masala Powder and the Xacuti Curry Powder have been used to make different fusion dishes.
When I did the Flatbread theme I picked a paratha and a dosa to make Xacuti Potato Stuffed Paratha and Xacuti Potato Masala Dosa. For the Biryani and Quick Rice theme, I made Xacuti Paneer Coconut Biryani and Xacuti Masala Rice. Finally, for the A to Z Indian Pooris, it was Xacuti Aloo Stuffed Poori. So I wonder why I took such a long time to decide what to make for the Breakfast dish! If you are looking for some snacks, then read this Xacuti Gobi Pakora Or easy gravies like this Xacuti Chana Masala.
After concluding that a sandwich would be the best option, it was so easy to make the dish. I couldn't get my regular setup and ended up clicking on my kitchen counter!
I have frozen my Xacuti Masala Powder and it is still spicy. Konda loves spicy food and still felt the sandwiches were spicy. To make it more interesting, I included a cheese slice. You know right, Cheese makes everything alright!
We are ending this month's edition this week and the series is going to come to an end next month!
PIN This for Later!
Step By Step Pictures for making Xacuti Aloo Cheese Sandwich
Xacuti Aloo Cheese Sandwich ~ A to Z Indian Breakfast Dishes
- 4 nos Bread Slices
- 1/2 cup Potato boiled and mashed
- 3/4 tsp Red Chili Powder
- A Pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Xacuti Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- Salt to taste
- Butter to toast the bread
- 2 nos Cheese Slices
- Wash and slash the potatoes. Microwave for 6 mins and soak in water.
- Peel the skin and mash well.
- Add all the spice powders and mix well.
- Toast the bread on hot tawa with butter applied.
- Spread the aloo stuffing on two slices.
- Place the cheese slices on the other two slices.
- Simmer for few minutes and when the cheese starts to melt, place the slices over the other two slices and press down.
- Serve hot with ketchup.