- 1/2 cup Potato
- 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 2 pinches Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 an apple
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 pinches Cinnamon
- MW the potatoes for 4 mins, soak and peel the skin. When it is still warm mash with a fork and add flour, salt, and baking powder to this mashed potato, and start kneading to make a smooth dough. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- While the dough is resting, wash the apple, cut it into thin slices, toss it along with the cinnamon powder and sugar.
- When ready to roll out, dust the balls with flour and roll out into circles. Using a circle cutter, shape it out. Place the apple slices on the first disc, cover with the other one. Press the edges.
- Heat a nonstick pan, when it is hot enough, add butter and slide a sealed bread on to it. Cook on a slow flame until the sides are browned well. Turn and cook the other side too. Flipping it over is quite tricky, so slide it to a plate and turn it over.
- Transfer it to a serving plate, cut and serve with a generous serving of butter or fresh cream. I served it with chocolate sauce.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 68