Mumbai Pav Bhaji is a delicious Street Style Pav Bhaji very popular on the streets of Mumbai. This addictive side dish is served with crispy toasted pav buns.
When one is making Mumbai Street Food, Pav Bhaji can’t be missed out. I have already shared the way we make at home. However, when I planned for this menu, I decided to make another version of the bhaji along with various versions of this famous Mumbai Street Style Pav Bhaji.
The other dishes that I made along with this were also loved by all at home and I have been making it regularly since then. So the featured dish for this Mumbai Street Food is the Mumbai Style Pav Bhaji. On C4AS it is another breakfast thali from Punjab.
Thalis & Platters
Week 1 – Platters for Kids
Week 2 – Thalis featuring Regional Cuisines – Veg Thalis
Dussehra Festival Thali for Day 1
Summer Special South Indian Vegetarian Menu for Day 2
Vegetarian Thali Menu List for Day 3
Gummadikaya Pulusu ~ Vegetarian Lunch Thali for Day 4
Varalakshmi Vratham Festival Thali for Day 5
Weekend Party Vegetarian Thali Menu for Day 6
Week 3 – Thalis featuring Indian Flatbreads
Bajra Methi ki Poori aur Sabji Thali for Day 1
Punjabi Bedmi Puri Nasta Thali for Day 2
Besan Ki Poori aur Sabzi Nasta Thali for Day 3
Rajasthani Bhedawi Puri aur Sabzi Thali for Day 4
Bhujia Paratha Menu for Day 5
Bikaneri Papad Ka Paratha Menu for Day 6
Week 4 – Thalis featuring Street Food of India
PIN This for Later!
Step By Step Pictures for making this Street Style Pav Bhaji
Mumbai Pav Bhaji | How to Street Style Pav Bhaji
- Pav Buns as required
- 1 cup Onions
- 2 cup Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Capsicum
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 1/4 cup Carrot
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3/4 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt / Kala Namak
- 1.5 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- Handful Coriander leaves
- A Pinch Turmeric powder
- Butter as required
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- Amul Butter as required.
- Prep the potatoes, carrot, peas, and boil to a soft texture.
- Finely chop the onions and tomatoes
- Heat a nonstick pan with butter, add crushed garlic and when slightly cooked, add the onions and cook till browned.
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and when it turns mushy, add all the spice powders.
- Cook on high and add finely chopped capsicum.
- When everything is done, add the mashed vegetables and combine well.
- Add water as required and bring it to a boil.
- Sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add Amul butter
- Toast the pav with butter and serve with bhaji.